Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Defilers reputation

I'm almost friendly with Defilers faction, ans I was wondering if I get anything special (items I mean) for that or do I have to wait for honored, revered or even exalted?|||You're referring to AB, correct?

I think this is what you want...|||Quote:








You're referring to AB, correct?

I think this is what you want...




It doesn't go by that anymore. You don't need there rep to get there items. Only marks and honor.|||Yea but if you get exalted with them I believe you get a nifty little tag with your name like the old names from the old honor system.|||You don't get any titles anymore. I hit exalted with Stormpike recently and I still don't have any title.

Blizzard said they will re-implement some titles in the future though.|||Quote:








You don't get any titles anymore. I hit exalted with Stormpike recently and I still don't have any title.

Blizzard said they will re-implement some titles in the future though.




Just about everyone and their mother is exalted with stormpike.....well at least if they have been playing the game for any amount of time. AV rep is the easiest BG rep to grind of them all. WSG as alliance now that is a differnt story unless we are running customs.|||Quote:








Just about everyone and their mother is exalted with stormpike.....well at least if they have been playing the game for any amount of time. AV rep is the easiest BG rep to grind of them all. WSG as alliance now that is a differnt story unless we are running customs.






I know that, I was just giving an example of how getting exalted with Stormspike after TBC doesn't give you a title and doing it before does.|||I was exalted with both Defilers and Outriders pre-BC.

No title for it.

You do get Conqueror for exalted with all 3 (defilers, outriders, frostwolves).

I believe you can still get the AB tabard by rep, but blizz might have axed the quest and just made it buyable with marks.|||Quote:








I was exalted with both Defilers and Outriders pre-BC.

No title for it.

You do get Conqueror for exalted with all 3 (defilers, outriders, frostwolves).

I believe you can still get the AB tabard by rep, but blizz might have axed the quest and just made it buyable with marks.






No it's rep i'm pretty sure.|||Yep, it's rep. You can buy the WSG tabard for marks though.

No comments:

Post a Comment