Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tankadins and PvP

I'm not willing to spend the money to respec all the time for battlegrounds. Arena is not an option for me at this time.

As a tankadin, what BG can I get into and not be a complete waste of space? Are tanks viable in AV (which I've never played.) Or should I just equip some healing gear and get pwned in WSG and AB and grind out the honor and tokens I need?|||Yup, AV is the place you want.|||A true tank is a godsend in AV, stay with the advance guard (don\'t worry about holding points for you - you do NOT need to PvP as much). Tank every boss and you will be loved.

For AB, Get as much plate healing gear as you can get and be a turtle and defend, unless a foolish rogue comes your way. With your extra toughness, it will be much harder to take you down and take the node.

WSG? Try to heal and keep the runner alive or the flag defenders alive I would guess. Personally hate that one.|||Guess the more important question is...what gear do you want from PvP?|||Quote:








Guess the more important question is...what gear do you want from PvP?




All teh purplz!!1one

lol Seriously speaking though, I need to outfit a set for healing in Arena and also to step up my spelldamage weps so I can better maintank Kara and beyond.|||Is there a good SP weapon from PvP? Might run Stoneblow through some AV if there is one.|||http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/rewards-weapons.html

weapons are there - don't forget to change the drop down to "70"|||A tankadin in WSG flag running is always a great thing. Get a healer to follow you & heal you, you will be a great flag runner. AV stay with the group and tank the npc.....AB DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND......best way for a tank pally to BG imo|||Flag running tankadin.... Sounds very appealing.

JSC, my ultimate goal is get the Gladiator's Gavel for tanking. It's an Arena weapon, but I dont' have the team or the gear to do Arena yet. All of my 70 gear is from ret or prot, in the slow process of collecting healing gear while still trying to get better tanking gear.

Gladiator's Gavel

Binds when picked upMain Hand Mace

22 - 111 Damage Speed 1.60

(41.5 damage per second)

+28 Stamina

+18 Intellect

Durability 105 / 105

Requires Level 70

Equip: Improves your resilience rating by 18.

Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 199.

No comments:

Post a Comment