Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What is Best class for WCG?

For all of em i say rogue. I was on my friends level 49 rogue in WCG. Im sick, but I SUCK at arathi highlands :D|||Quote:








For all of em i say rogue. I was on my friends level 49 rogue in WCG. Im sick, but I SUCK at arathi highlands :D




Do you mean WSG? And Arathi Basin?|||Quote:








Do you mean WSG? And Arathi Basin?




Haha, I think so. No offense to the maker of this thread, but I get really annoyed with "The Best Class Evar!!!111" kinda threads. It's all how you play the class that makes it better than another. I really wouldn't be able to decide which is best in anything other than maybe, I dunno, grinding.|||Quote:








Do you mean WSG? And Arathi Basin?




Obviously.|||Everyone has their own counterpart. There is no best class.



Except shammy.|||feral druids|||i believe hybrid classes are the most advantegous ones in bgs and i put druids on the top of the list|||Please, hunters blow druids, rogues, and mages brains across the ground.|||It all depends on which BG you play, and next to that it's a group thing, not an individual thing.

While rogues can be very nice for guarding resources in AB and getting flags back in WSG, a team of druid/priest/mage can be very nice for getting the opponent's flag in WSG for obvious reasons.

And so on ..|||Quote:








i believe hybrid classes are the most advantegous ones in bgs and i put druids on the top of the list




i meant i envy hybrids as they can do melee dps, ranged dps and heal generally, and survive better

(druids and pallies can survive better than shamans but hey shamans wear mail)

No comments:

Post a Comment