Thursday, April 19, 2012

I will finish you off if it kills me!

I actually had a written big story full of anecdotes to share, but lucky for you my webpage crashed :/

Anyways, I would like to hear of some experiences where someone has put it all on the line to finish you off when you are on the brink of life and death - in battlegrounds. And of course when you ran into an army of the enemy to put that guy back to the graveyard :D

I will give a quick example. Today in AB, the alliance made an assault on us defending the farm. I was the last survivor battling it out with a paladin who was in alot better shape than I was. Anyways i forgot about my dignity and made a run for it - only to be chased all the way to the gold mine where he was greeted by 6/7 respawning hordes - not a hope of him turning around when he seen them. But luckily for me they got him before he got me.

I also remember jumping off the LM cliff without thinking about how much hp i had, whether I would live or die to finish off that mage - who thought he was getting away ;)

Anyhow these are pretty tame examples, but I would love to hear what some people have to say as I see this happening all the time in battles.|||Let's see, on the WoW BG forums there are plenty of people who have grudges and people who are friendly to each other, same-faction or not.

I have the sense enough to knock off most healers if I see too much glitter on the field and make it my responsibility to keep the healer on their casting bar or on the run to keep the big heals off. Well, there's this one priest twink in my battlegroup called Healzmcgee and I like to look at the list of toons in the bg and I notice him from time to time on the late nights and i make it my PRIORITY to take him out regardless of who is hitting me or who else is the bigger threat.

I remember this one time I jumped from the top of the Ally ramp after him as he was helping the efc get into midfield to get horde cover and as I landed i fired my last arcane shot and died on impact... The arcane shot didn't hit him, but I'll be damned if my serpent's stind didn't do the trick. =D|||I'm a 70 Tauren Warrior and I usually roll with a 70 BE Pally pocket healing me when I BG. At the start of each AV we will wait by Iceblood GY for the alli to finish killing the Marshal up the hill. My pally stands on the top of the mtn and I'll ambush the Alli probe group that comes for IB GY. Well, one day I noticed it was an all cloth party of about 12 members so I popped Recklessness and Deathwish and my pally BoF me before I went balls to the wall. I scored over 30 killing blows and halted there entire assault force before I dropped.|||This happens to me alot. Defending mine only a group will come and we roll them and the one paladin bubbles turns and runs. Well every time I will chase that sissy down and kill him and its usualy as I get back to stables. The spawning alliance will come for me.. so I have a macro to /equip fishing pole (the one only horde can get) and /flex /dance

No comments:

Post a Comment