Saturday, April 21, 2012

level 70 pvp gear

I just checked it out last night. Is it just me or does this gear suck? I already have better crap from 5man instances.|||Quote:








I just checked it out last night. Is it just me or does this gear suck? I already have better crap from 5man instances.




Even the epics seem lack to me.|||I think the arena gear is pretty sweet. The spellblade had +187 spell damage, I don't see how that sucks at all. Some of the gear for the honor system is so so. Arena gear is where its at if you want to upgrade your pvp gear.|||Quote:








I think the arena gear is pretty sweet. The spellblade had +187 spell damage, I don't see how that sucks at all. Some of the gear for the honor system is so so. Arena gear is where its at if you want to upgrade your pvp gear.




Sorry Inferna. I should have been mor specific. Yes the arena gear is sicksauce. Im talking more about the other crap like from S7 if you are alliance. Pretty much every pvp gear but the arena gear is what im talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment