Thursday, April 19, 2012

+ Honor

Is there a noticeable difference in honor gained in 60-69 AB compared to 70 AB?

My priest is 69, i Have 93 AB marks, 33 WSG marks adn 19 AV marks. So im honor farming for the 70 5piece pvp set. Figure ill get 3 pieces or so while im still lvl 69 so when I hit 70 they are waiting for me. All i need Marks wise is 31 AV tokens ><.

So im really just grinding Honor in AB/WSG, i seem to average 2500-3k honor. Maybe doing 2-3 AVs and 6 ABs a day. Would the honor go up a noticeable difference If i went ahead and leveled to 70? Im just wondering, as of now at 69 wiht 7k hp and +430 spell damage, i seem to handle 2 at a time quite easily, 3 if they are all lvl 64-65. So I am enjoying it now, but if I can shorten my Honor Grind at 70 i'd be more than willing to Ding.|||You might be able to find a premade group to roll WSG with at 70....in which case, the amount of honor gained would be very much better than your current situation. The difference in honor gained from killing a 60 as opposed to a 70 might be a little better, but you will lose quite a bit if you get to 70 and get rolled by premades.

aka if you are winning a lot of games at 69, dont ding to 70 unless you can find a competent group to run WSG a lot with. And don't forget about the honor points for your honor gems!|||I find that out of all the BG's AV is the one that hives the highest honor per hour for me (especially in BG weekends) and as it is AV tokens you need then why not just run AV exclusively|||Quote:








I find that out of all the BG's AV is the one that hives the highest honor per hour for me (especially in BG weekends) and as it is AV tokens you need then why not just run AV exclusively




If you can win WSG in 15 minutes, it is much more efficient to do WSG than any other BG.|||Quote:








If you can win WSG in 15 minutes, it is much more efficient to do WSG than any other BG.




Im alliance (nuff said :( )|||Quote:








Im alliance (nuff said :( )




Frostwolf Relief Hut Has been taken by the Alliance.

Hackers.|||On my Rogue I made around 5K honor a day fairly easily (Playing only 3 hours straight, then maybe 30 minutes later, then 30 minutes even later after that so a total of 4 hours.) and that was at level 70. My Hunter made 2K honor in about 1 hour or so and he's level 69.

Edit: Horde side, I stay away from AV since we lose it constantly and in WSG/AB I can make twice the honor in 1/2 the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment