Saturday, April 21, 2012

Great BG Moments

I made this thread to share awesome BG stories that might have arisen during adventures in BG's. I was in a group once of fifteen guys fighting about 16 twinks. None of us were twinks. Sounds bad right? Well not only were they twinks but they were disorganized twinks. We would go with 13 guys (the rest would guard the flag) and we took out the ppl oe by one, since thay did not work together. Long story short we won and it was pretty funny since they were better than us and had more numbers than us|||um. . what BG was this? im guessing AV because thats the only place you can have 16 people in, but its hard to twink in AV. was 16 a typo?|||Hmm, happened about 3 months back, but I joined an AV that was about 1.5 hours old and Alliance was badly disorganized and losing. I turned it around by finding the people who were interested in winning and leading the team to victory within about 20 minutes. Amazingly I found 20+ people that were willing to meet up at a certain location and more astoundingly I wasn't called noob once during the skirmish for trying to take charge.|||Quote:








Hmm, happened about 3 months back, but I joined an AV that was about 1.5 hours old and Alliance was badly disorganized and losing. I turned it around by finding the people who were interested in winning and leading the team to victory within about 20 minutes. Amazingly I found 20+ people that were willing to meet up at a certain location and more astoundingly I wasn't called noob once during the skirmish for trying to take charge.




Just means that there was no definitive leader in that AV...I've had that happen quite a few times also|||Quote:








um. . what BG was this? im guessing AV because thats the only place you can have 16 people in, but its hard to twink in AV. was 16 a typo?




Yup it was I typo sorry. But now that you mention it I can't think of how many dudes here were... Anyways sorry for the mistake and hope this thread can help us share our awesome stories!|||My single greatest BG moment would have to have been on my first char to ever PvP on: Level 20 rogue.

This was all the way back when the PvP brackets were 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, etc.

I was in defense, WSG, hanging out at the end of the tunnel leading up to our flag room. Then - shocker - I see a rogue stealthing up to me - jump through him - flip around and ambush (or was it backstab in that level?). Now this guy is quite a bit below my lvl (think he was lvl 18, but been a while so can't be sure) but just to be safe I put on Perception. Another rogue is approaching. Just before he gets me I turn around, and put my knife into him. Nothing but an auto-attack but he's even lower lvl than the first guy so he'll have to wait. Just as the first is about to finally die, I spot a 3rd. Again an auto-attack to stop him from getting an opener, finish the first, take out the 2nd, and kill the 3rd.

Then a whole horde of lvl 20 tauren stampeded me on their way to the flag, but I'd still won a 3v1, and the ppl who had been standing in the flagroom were able to keep them busy.|||WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME!!! Sweet!!|||It's always great when you beat alliance with 10 ressources in AB.|||How about the opposite, cudos to the horde team the other night that beat the alliance so bad, that they left 3 resources unclaimed to camp the entire alliance team at their opening graveyard. It was freaking embarrassing as one level 41 hunter went and claimed all the open resources and they won with alliance only having 100 points or so. I stayed around to watch how organized they were as every one on the allliance side was just name calling and abandoning the fight. It was sickening and beautiful at the same time. Cudos to that Horde team.|||Quote:








How about the opposite, cudos to the horde team the other night that beat the alliance so bad, that they left 3 resources unclaimed to camp the entire alliance team at their opening graveyard. It was freaking embarrassing as one level 41 hunter went and claimed all the open resources and they won with alliance only having 100 points or so. I stayed around to watch how organized they were as every one on the allliance side was just name calling and abandoning the fight. It was sickening and beautiful at the same time. Cudos to that Horde team.




Wow........That's strange.I mean how everyone quit and dissorganized it was!!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment