Saturday, April 21, 2012

Marks of honor and Pvp mount

Question for those who know. Currently I am working on getting all the different marks of honor for my pvp mount. While I have lots of WG experience and some AB experience I have almost no AV experiece - I did AV once like a year or so ago. From what I remember of AV the battle can be epically (if that is a word) long. Is getting 30 Marks of Honor from AV simply toturous (meaning takes for ever?).

I mean don't get me wrong I like pvp but in limited amounts. The thought of having to spend weeks getting the marks of honor when I could be leveling is not a fun prospect. And yes I know, I could go with a typical epic mount but I really want the pvp epic mount. From those who have experience, assuming that I play everyday for maybe an hour or two max, how long is this going to take?

Oh yeah, currenly lvl 50 and won't even start AV until maybe 57 (which is still probably too low).|||Just for fun I had a go at AV with my 52 Shaman.

I got killed a lot by 60's, but it was fun and I was lucky - my side (horde) was alreday in the final attack on the boss when I joined and I got 3 marks for about 20 mins running around a strange new map.

Oh and I got the Cold Forged Hammer as well! How's that for beginner's luck?|||not hard at all, just keep queueing and half the time you'll join games in progress.. shouldn't take more than a day tops.|||AV battles are much quicker these days. Typically a complete game, from start to finish, will last 30-45 mins. That is if each team races to the other side's gy's, towers and then base. There really is no need for turtles and is a waste of time.

If you only play for a max of 2 hours a night it will likely still take a bit, depending on how much you win. Could take a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment