Thursday, April 19, 2012

Finishing a Twink

My twink who i have been using Stigg's guide for, has reached level 17 and has all his armor. I am wondering what I should do now for the final two levels. Any ideas?|||Have you gotten fishing to 150? Have you gone and explored everywhere you might possibly want to go? Have you gotten 2xAGM's?

If you have, then just get barely into 19. You won't be able to equip some of your gear until then anyway. Then have fun!|||I have not done the fishing part of your guide yet. I'm working on getting my engineering up the last 15 levels to 150. After that i will work on fishing though.|||Good luck fishing! After reading stories of people doing the tourney every sunday for 6+months and not getting either im a bit timid on doing it.

plus leveling fishing is more boring than leveling levels.|||You could always get the armor and weapons enchanted.|||Quote:








You could always get the armor and weapons enchanted.




I am mining copper for enchants. So far I only have 100 HP to chest. More to come hopefully though!

No comments:

Post a Comment