Thursday, April 19, 2012

AB...are there bots?

I do most of my PvPeing either very late or very early. about 85% of the time, 2/3 of our force always zergs the alliance's stables. They hit BS, then go stright for stables. This leaves about 4 or 5 players trying to play defense. Of course this doesn't work. And even when we're down 1100-800 or something, they refuse to do anything else...alliance will have 3 nodes, we'll have BS and stables. They'll swim striaght across from BS GY and keep zerging until they take the stables GY...then stay there.

I complain sometimes, others complain sometimes...and there's never a response. No one says a thing...they just keep honor farming. Is there a chance these are bots? My initial incling says "no," because we're in the 30-39 bracket...and if there were bots, they'd surely be in the 70 AB. But, I refuse to believe there are this many people who don't care about winning.

I have my 100 AB marks...but still. i want to win. Besides...isn't it more beneficial to get the bonus honor, then the extra 10-15 kills one gets from zerging their starting GY?|||bots will just kill critters all day long baby :) sorry to surprise u but they're not bots. they dont care and they prolly want to lose asap to get 1 mark and some kills :)|||Quote:








they dont care and they prolly want to lose asap to get 1 mark and some kills :)




Sounds like when I PvP

Maybe it's some kind of new strategy|||it's much faster to lose 3 fast games than win 1 long one :p lame tactic but works. unless you're pre-made group and kick ass.|||I've been PUGing AB for the past 2 hours. We had 4 straight 5 cap's, and more than 10 straight wins. That seems more efficient to me, when yout ake into consideration the 30pts of bonus honor advantage in my bracket.

I've seen, on multiple occassions, the zerg completely skip caping the flag at BS. They run to BS...kill the allies there. Then, they've zerged stables, w/out ever capping.

sigh.|||that's hilarious because hordes win 99% of the time :)|||10-19 BG is frustrating as hell O.o

A bunch of mild-mannered children with 2k health, +stam and +agil enchants, and the mind-set that they can take on 5 Horde by themselves because they're "leet".|||Quote:








10-19 BG is frustrating as hell O.o

A bunch of mild-mannered children






1 R l33t k1ddy?|||Quote:










1 R l33t k1ddy?




Do you say "0mFg!11 I c4n 74k3 411 0f j00 H0rd3, I 907'z +agil and +stam 3nCh4n7z!111"?

If so, then yes, you are|||Haha, well considering I could understand "horde" "I" and +stam out of everything you just said, I guess Im not as l33t as i thought. /cry

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment