Thursday, April 19, 2012

looking for hints on the pvp quests

im new to bg and as such went into av yesterday like a kid in a sweet shop....lots of quests to do in there. is it worth trying to do these or will it be frowned on and should i stick to doing what i was told to do by the guy leading the group......dont get me wrong it was fun in there although at 51 i think i was a little too low but it seems a shame not to have a go at some whilst in there|||at 51 you'll get a lot of "go level up noobie" type comments. you pay your $15 just like everyone else, do whatever you feel like doing.

I take my characters in there at 51 all the time. good way to get very good weapons and some exp off the quests.

after that I usually leave since I can grind and quest outside the bg's much better than in them.

Then I go back once I'm 56-58 to help fight and get some honor for future gear

No comments:

Post a Comment