Thursday, April 19, 2012

Honor Questions

At the end of a BG, It says I get kills, and it says i get bonus honor....But I end up getting no honor at all when I look at how much I have...What's wrong?|||Some bonus honor comes at the end, mostly in AV. But the bonus honor listed in the final scoreboard is a running total for the whole battleground, most of it was awarded during the match. The kills you make give you honor when they happen, but this additional honor is not listed in the scoreboard, it is not counted as bonus honor.|||Even when I kill people I don't get honor though, I'm stuck at like 601 or something.|||your honor doesn't show untill the reset you should get the honor 8-24 hr and honor marks should be there automatically|||Thank you so much!|||Your estimated honor points turn into actual honor between 2:00 and 2:15 am servertime (on my server at least).|||np and athame might be right all i know is there is a reset time for the honor|||3:00 AM CET on EU server, but you must log out for at least X minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment