Thursday, April 19, 2012

warsong gulch mark venders?

where are the warsong gulch honor marks venders for lower levels. i'm level 25 human paladin and got over 70 marks, but i cann't find nowhere to use them. i've seen the SW venders but they only have high level stuff their. just went to astranaar but couldn't find the portal and no one could tell me where it was. any help would be great, and what do you have to do to spend these.

thanks|||Walk south....its at a place called Silverwing Outpost.

Note: The map shows the location in the wrong area.....ignore that.

MAP

http://www.worldofwar.net/cartograph.../ashenvale.php
|||When you're in Astranaar, head East.

After crossing that river, go immediately south. You'll get to the Silverwing Outpost first, but the NPC is a bit further to the south, in a camp with wooden pallisades around it.

The PvP reward NPC is in the camp, next to the entrance of the building that�s near the `F` of `Fallen Sky Lake` on the map.|||thank guys, i was allmost their too.|||thank guys, i was allmost their too.|||I've been to the gulch thru Battlemaster in Stormwind. I've seen the postings about going to ashenvale (?) to cash my marks in but I have no idea hwo to get there. I'm currently in Ironforge area. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.|||Quote:








I've been to the gulch thru Battlemaster in Stormwind. I've seen the postings about going to ashenvale (?) to cash my marks in but I have no idea hwo to get there. I'm currently in Ironforge area. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.






From IF, go to Menethril Harbor, Take the boat to Darkshore. From Darkshore head south to Ashenvale. After you pass Astranar in Ashenvale, keep going east until you cross the river and then head south.

If you have the Astranar flight path you can fly from Darkshore.

No comments:

Post a Comment