Thursday, April 19, 2012

In response to those....

The last few days I have been playing WSG to fill up slots for my twink. Usually when I play it, Alliance (my side) does not work togeather. Well today I have won 10 games in a row and each game lasted 10-20 minutes aprox. It appears that on my relm alliance is finally getting their act togeather. Each game when I asked for every one to group up they did and I was able to score numerous times. I especially enjoyed the thrill of takeing down 5 people at one time with the help of priest. To get to the point I think all those posts flaming Alliances theme of "soloing" WSG have finally kicked in. I would like to thank you all for the help and effort because now I can finally play a game of WSG without dworry of everyone doing their own thing.|||Comes and goes depending on peeps - but I think we all (alliance) feel you on this point.

I was running EOTS the other night and won 8 games in a row, went to the restroom (got out of the BG rotation I was in) and ended up in EOTS's with people saying "I just want to win one!!" for the next 5 loosing matches.

A big woot for communication!

lol|||Happened to me too. O well it was fun while it lasted.|||yea...since the change to grouping, i noticed the twinks on alliance, which there are a lot of, are being grouped together a lot more, making the matches more fair. late nights during busy hours when there are 7 or 8 slots for horde side, probaby 20 or so on alliance, the twinks are much more spread out and its like old days for horde...

other than that, it seemed to be VERY fair as far as the games i have been playing... usualyl ending 2-3 or 3-2 depending who gets lucky at the end|||Yeah, I noticed that I have to attempt to do multiple things in wsg now. I've noticed my heals are panning themselves out and i'm throwing more strength totems for the rogues and more offensive totems just to take out the groups of you.

Ally seem to know what they're doing on my new battlegroup... I can't wait till I can get my twink up and running. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment