Thursday, April 19, 2012

Which hand?

I am twinking at level 19. I am currently duel wielding cruel barbs. Once i get a assassin's blade should I wield it in my off hand or main hand? Also should I put life stealing on it or 15 agility? Should I put 15 agility on my off hand weapon? Thanks for the help!|||Mainhand for ambush/backstab. If you dont use those (why not? :p ) put the highest topend weapon in mainhand slot.

HoD|||Are you going to use a mod to fast switch wepons? Becuase if you are, then you should have one set with lifestealing on your assassination blade so that you can backstab/ambush, and if you go imp gouge, then you can have time to get a backstab in if you switch to the dagger main hand. But also have a set with the sword in mainhand, and the faster dagger in off hand, the only problem with that is that you dont want lifestealing in your off hand, you want it on the main. So either get two assassination blades, although it seems like that is not very likley, or decide if you want to have the harderhitting main hand and sacrifice backstab, or enchant the dagger and use it in your mainhand. Personally i like to duel weild swords, and just switch to the dagger for backstab when i gouge.|||I am going to duel wield cruel barbs with fiary until i get lifestealing on my assassin's in mainhand and 15 agility on CB in offhand i have decided. I have 3 CB's so i can use those still too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment