Thursday, April 19, 2012

Opinions on talents for 19 twink hunter?

Was hoping to get some opinions on where best to lay my talent points as a level 19 hunter twink. Right now I have 3 on Hawkeye, 4 on Lethal Shots and 3 on Imp Conc. but was wondering if I am gimping by not getting any second level talents.

Here is my toon;

SmoothOp (Armory)

Any opinions are welcome (except the mean ones...)|||im not a hunter expert nore a twink hunter expert buy i cant see how that isnt a bad build for a hunter. You have the long ranged hits and the conc shots are stronger in the sense u have a chance of stunning them.|||Seems okay to me, you could flip flop one conc and finish out the lethal but thats no biggie - although there's some gear choices that you could change up (not much)

Im a 70 Hunter btw

My Armory Link

yeah I need some changes too

I can't find the pants anywhere (that I was going to tell you about) - yesterday I saw these awesome twink pants that I have never seen before - they were for level 19 and were crafted . . . cant find it though (were 80G a piece), oh well if they're still on the AH I'll post them tomorrow. [I could be retarded here though because it was VERY late when I was posting my AH stuff before bed]|||thx! Like your guy. If you didn't need any improvements why play? &^)

As for my twink I had to sacrifice some enchants because I my ex-girlfriend did not have the proper enchants. And I wasn't about to beg in Org! And I had to go with gear that was available. Plus looks played a minor role as well (I hate the look of Lynx boots but I got those anyway). The leggings of the Fang technically better but they are BoP so I would not have able to attach the clefthide leg armor. There are a couple of 19 greens (scout & rigid) that are better but could not find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment