Saturday, April 21, 2012

arenas are boring?

i played a few skirmishes for the first time in the arenas, and i gotta say... it was boring to me. i love pvp, and i loved AB, AV, & WSG, but the arena is just plain boring.

one of the games i played was warrior, warrior (me), warlock vs hunter, hunter, warlock... and it was just... well it was over in no time at all. and then i had to just queue up again for another skirmish right after which of course led to the same match up. booooring.

where do you go to play in the eye of the storm? i have to try that one. how many people play on each side? are there any other outland pvps?|||I find the arena awesome! my guildies and i jump on vent and come up with different strategies on how to win and what to try next. some matches are tough are some are easy. its especially fun when you hand an aliiance team their ass without losing a single player|||Join a team and start doing ranked matches and accruing arena points. Its a whole new ball game after that.|||Skirmishes are boring, lack of teamwork gets you killed. Rated teamplay is rated as the second must fun thing in WoW in my book.

First being World PvP ;D|||I find arenas to be the absolute funnest thing in the game...evar! To each his own.

I play with a real life friend of 11 years...its funny how much we hate each other when we lose...but love each other when we win. we laugh at it all the next day. Arena > WoW...if we didnt have to upgrade and have gold for enchants I dont think I would even play much regular wow.

but you for sure have to have a compatible person to play with.|||Lump me in with the original poster... Arena's are like a watered down FPS to me. Too quick ... I far prefer world pvp and BGs thus far. I'm not seeing how ranked games would change anything other than gaining arena points.

On the other hand I know that this is something that is great for a lot of players so I'm glad they've been implimented.|||Rogue, Priest Vs Hunter, Mage



Who wins?|||Quote:








Rogue, Priest Vs Hunter, Mage



Who wins?




In arena? Depends on who is the more skillful team!

Any team has a chance against any other team, some just have an easier time and others a harder time. What ensures if your team is going to win depends on your teamwork and how well you guys play your classes.|||Quote:








Rogue, Priest Vs Hunter, Mage



Who wins?




likely... hunter/mage. sheep the priest & flare... 2v1, 2v1.|||Quote:








likely... hunter/mage. sheep the priest & flare... 2v1, 2v1.




Unless the priest mind controls the mage first, or the mage got sapped, and the rogue stays away and let the priest psychic scream the hunter away from the flare for the rogue to stunlock him.

Yes, the priest/rogue is facing a uphill battle, but if they are really good, they would find ways to counter the hunter/mage.

No comments:

Post a Comment