Thursday, April 19, 2012

Do all Battlegrounds have a mini-battlground map?

I know AV does, but I keep thinking WSG and AB do too. I can get them to come up but I have installed so many add-ons and then took them off, not sure if I didn't mess something up.|||Yes.

As do the outdoor zones with a PvP objective.

Hit [Shift]+[M] (I think the default is) to bring them up.|||Well crud, apparently I've done something wrong because mine don't come up.|||lol, go to the little icon on your minimap while in a BG, and shift click it, and it should come up. As to how to make it come up in a PvP environment, I believe shift+M as well. On another note, the AV minimap is SOOO confusing and hard to use O.o|||Yeah it never comes up for me, not high enough to get into AV though.

No comments:

Post a Comment