Saturday, April 21, 2012

Warsong Gulch

Okay, so I battled many times at Warsong Gulch with the Horde character I used previously. At that time I was accessing Warsing Gulch via Orgrimmar. As Alliance, when I get my Hunter to lvl 18 or 19, I'd like to battle in the Gulch again (I'm lvl 15 right now.) Where do Alliance go to enter Warsong Gulch? Is there a way to do it from Ironforge (such as The Military Ward,) or do I have to go somewhere else to enter?|||you can enter from any major city, or you can head out to ashenvale to enter at silverwing outpost and vist the wsg vendor.

It's located SE of astranaar|||Yes, you can get to it from the military ward.

I don't know where to go in Stormwind.

Just click on a guard in any major city and they can give directions to the Battlemaster.|||So there is a way to enter via every major city? Anyone know how I would enter via Ironforge?

EDIT: posted before I saw the latest response... thanks much! :)|||SW entry is in the keep, in the WAR room. Be prepared, long run from there to nearest repair merchant, in old town and several 70 rogues love to hang out fishing waiting for PvP enabled folks to show up.|||Quote:








SW entry is in the keep, in the WAR room. Be prepared, long run from there to nearest repair merchant, in old town and several 70 rogues love to hang out fishing waiting for PvP enabled folks to show up.




lol I hate people like that. No chance for a lowbie when even one lvl 70 attacks, let alone many.

You know, one thing I noticed... when I was with Horde, I thought the Alliance attacked my areas far too often. But as Alliance, I actually see that it seems quite the opposite. It seems the Horde is CONSTANTLY attacking Alliance areas, for instance Thelsamar and basically all of Loch Modan.|||I play a Troll hunter and learned very early on never to be caught alone. I had just rezzed in a 2-2 game and headed to the flag room to check on the D. I saw two characters battling it out - our druid with the Ally flag and an enemy warrior(I think). So I joined in the D, but the warrior killed the druid and was about to return the flag. I let off a shot just before he got to the flag and killed him. I picked up the flag and won the game! It was and has been the only cap that I've ever gotten.|||I am a lvl 15 Gnome Mage. I went to WG and was totally pwnd wy 4 lvl 19 hunters and rogues. what lvl should i be before i go back to duel a lvl 19 in Warsong Gulch|||Normally unless you are in the x6+ range you cannot compete at all (per my experience). With a Caster class you can do some damage a little earlier. The 10-19 bracket is a VERY competitive BG. It is arguably the most competitive of all of them. It's the the one in which uber gear and enchants make the biggest difference. Even at level 19, its hard to take on a warrier or a rogue with 2K health and good hunters just don't die easily.

Don't give up. You'll learn tactics that will help you compete and survive. Just stay with a group and don't try to take on 3-4 guys at a time.|||Even at 19 casters can be hard to play in BG's. You've got to avoid melee, and watch hunters. Hunters will often sick their pets on hit, hit you with a sting and move along. But that will be enough in a lot of cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment