Saturday, April 21, 2012

BG Mount question

Can i get it at lvl 49? if so can i ride it outside of BG and is it easy to get the tokens for it?|||Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in order to get a BG mount you needed to have 30 tokens from each BG. In order to actually ride it you will need the appropriate riding skill (and the riding skill is now the pricey one, not the mount). As far as getting all the tokens, you should be able to get 30 of each WSG and AB, but at your level you will not be able to get into a game of AV.

So no, you can't. But I would say, money pending, you could realistically have it around the mid 50's.|||So this means a warlock will have to pay for the riding skills? if so i dont think i will be getting one|||Actually I think the riding skill is somehow included in the quest chain to get your mount. I might be mistaken though.|||I didnt quest for it, just brought the skill off the trainer for 90silver|||That's for the normal mount and riding skill, the epic riding skill is required for bg mounts (I think?) and comes with lock and pally epic mount quests.|||Doesn't the epic mount riding skill require lvl 60? If not then you could get it at lvl 51 I guess, money depending. And yes you can ride it outside of the BG's.|||you must be lvl 60 for an epic mount. Yes it can be ridden either in or our of BG. I bought both my regular and epic mount from normal class vender and was able to ride either or outside and inside of BG|||The only mounts that have location dependencies are the flying mounts which can be ridden only in Outland. (not sure if the AQ mount can only be ridden there as i've never been!)|||Quote:








The only mounts that have location dependencies are the flying mounts which can be ridden only in Outland. (not sure if the AQ mount can only be ridden there as i've never been!)




I understand that the AQ mounts, with the exception of the black one (!), can only be used in AQ40.

No comments:

Post a Comment