Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rogue for the poor?

im not rich so I wont be uber- any gear suggestions/ guides for a poor mans rogue?|||Are you asking how to twink a rogue or what here? i'm lost as to what your question actually pertains to.|||Check the rogue twink guide (rogue area of forum) and get something that is mid level to what you see there . . . just try to get agility and stam.

I poorly twinked my rogue for leveling quickly and I still spent 10+ Gold (not to much) on some defias set pieces, got some dagger's that have +6 ap on each one (they're like level 14 or something), and some other stuff, although my hunter main is a LW so I'm able to make lowbie greens and blues (still need some scales from WC for belt) that I can send to my enchanter later if I want then to my rogue. I'm acutally going to be starting to make stuff for him in the week or so.

Got a bunch o newbie stuff here on mine and I haven't done much or upgraded anything lately - and you can get better and still be in the cheap end if your server has peeps that are AH'ing lowbie stuff.

He is in no way a BG twink . . . but has okay gear

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...al&n=Kutthroat

If you're wanting to do BG's as a twink - alot of Rogue's go with enchants and 2 swords b/c there's more damage there - and they go with talents that improve Crit and overall damage usually.

GL|||Thanks everyone, sorry for the bad typing I am usually using my PSP way late at night. And I mean a twink rogue.|||Quote:








Thanks everyone, sorry for the bad typing I am usually using my PSP way late at night. And I mean a twink rogue.




I suggest you to look into Stigg's twink rogue guide then. Amazing read for people who have no idea how to twink a rogue outright,|||Yeh, what IRpander said, Stiggs rogue guide is pretty good for understanding them better|||thanks everyone! I made a agi rogue set up from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment