Thursday, April 19, 2012

Arena team banner not working.. need help

When i open up my honor frame and it has my 3v3 team there i should be able to click on it to pull up more info on the team. However, when i click on it, the whole frame just closes. i have tried leaving the team and coming back and that hasnt helped. could this be an issue in my WTF folder or another folder?|||i'm guessing you're using a ui mod that allows movable frames?

(disable or updated the ui mod)|||Yeah I had the same problem because of moving frames on one of my mods.|||I have the same problem... I read a few places that mobileframes had a problem with this... and disabling that should help.

I tried that and it still doesn't work... I currently have NO frame-moving addon enabled.

Anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment