Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Leveling with a Warlock...

Hey all

My friend has decided to join Horde and level a Blood Elf Warlock and I want to join him in his adventures in leveling a alt aswell. I already have a level 49 Blood Elf Shadow Priest, but i'm thinking of creating my own alt and make a Orc Warrior or a Blood Elf Mage.

I have just transferred my Level 28 Warrior and my 25 Mage to the realm that we are now on. I'm wondering what would be good class to level up with my Warlock friend and instance together and then do PvP and aventually 2v2 Arena's and also 70man/heroic instances aswell.

The Mage for CC and some nice DPS, whereas my warrior can be our tank for instances, but I do like doing damage mainly so I may be Arm/Fury. Heh when writing this it sounds that I should go my mage instead...

What do you think about this? I was also wanting to level with my priest when he reached 49 as my shadow damage debuffs and his CoS would help our dps aswell... But I like the utility that Mages have especially Portals.

My mage is Alchemist/Herb whereas my Priest is a Enchanter/Tailor, so I would be missing out on epic tailor armor for my mage but I can make the FSW set for my SP, but I think there is a BoE Epic set aswell that I can level SP to 60 and go to Outland and send all my Cloth that my Mage gets and the mats required and get her to make it for him...

What would you do if you were in my shoes, theoretically.

Thanks all.|||for arena i'd go with an enhancement shaman or rogue. the only teams you'll have trouble with are pally teams with a rogue|||Pity you already have the shadow priest, it would go great with a warlock.

Out of the 2 options though, I'd probably rather have partied with a mage then a warrior. Both can do range dps, the mage can help kite things, has CC, free food/water, AI buff, etc :)|||Did someone say enchancement shaman was good in arena? I must have been seeing things.|||Level the Warrior, a good tank is a rare sight these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment