Saturday, April 14, 2012

LAG or something more sinister?

[:1]I have been running 19 and 29 BGs, and i have been getting quite annoyed at running with the flag and having a rogue and or hunter running after me say 10 feet behind me. Now the rogue is hitting me with his swords and the hnter is shooting me with his arrows, How?

Is this lag and they are closer to me on their screens?

If so how can the hunter shoot me if the rogue can hit me?

And at the same time i cant wing clip either of them....... because they are out of range.

Any one else noticed this?

it is really annoying timing your run and path to take to be killed by a rogue ten feet or more behind you. At the same time i have had my rogue on top of a flag carrier and not been able to back stab for half the length of wsg once again are they way in front of me on their screen?|||10 feet in game is essentially 3 and 1/3 yards, so yep, they should hit you. =P Just messing with you.

Yeah, it's most likely you lagging.|||i get this PvE alot when i'm trying to run away.

my guess is that game mechanics allows for a little bit of a stretch when something is moving away from the attacker even if it appears that the attacks shouldn't hit. A small bit of lag would make it look a lot worse.|||Sounds strange... :O You might ticket a GM about it? They know an answer to everything... :] (except when you get the 'working as inteded'-sentence)

No comments:

Post a Comment