Saturday, April 14, 2012

Choppy gameplay on purpose? Curious.

[:1]Was in the battlegrounds last night and i've been noticing this occasionally.

I was watching a horde rogue 1 on 1 with a caster and i noticed the rogues gameplay was extremely choppy but well controlled, I made sure my latency was still green - which it was - however this rogue was blinking in and out and destroying the caster in like a back and forth motion.

I was kind of thinking that maybe they adjusted their frame rate or something along those lines, but this isn't the first time i've seen this, more common in rogues.

i'd really like to try out this strategy if it is one, simply making me harder to hit.

Anyone know anything about this?|||its probably latency issues. not with you, but with everyone else involved. this happens a lot with melee classes since they move around a lot. and if its melee vs. melee, then it tends to be even worse with latency issues. it is not a strategy really.|||I have noticed this recently too. It is like a deliberate lag, which causes you not to be in the right spot to hit them. I chased a gnome rogue the full length of WSG and barley hit him, he kept (seemed like) porting back a couple of paces evrytime i went to back stab him, so he was behind me, then he blinked back in front of me.

this isnt the only example just the latest.

I have heard ( a while ago ) about deliberately lagging for these very reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment